Thursday, January 31, 2008
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Our wonderful prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley, passed away this evening around 7 p.m. at his home surrounded by his family. I was home at my in-laws watching the news when a Breaking News story interrupted the news. Although the prophet was quite old, we were all so surprised to hear he had passed away, he had such a way of feigning young age!
We jammed out on Guitar Hero for a bit, my first time ever, and enjoyed great conversation while Tadd and Pete checked out Tadd's new laptop. Pete is a technical guru, and always has answers to questions we have about things of that nature.
Happy two year birthday today, Walter! I was so into Guitar Hero, and felt it necessary to shake my booty to every note.
After we were worn out from the jamming we settled down to watch Juno. I've been wanting to see it, and was definitely not disappointed! I laughed so hard the whole time, but I'm not so sure Tadd was as jazzed to see it. Oh well, I certainly enjoyed it!
Thank you to the Stott's for hosting such a wonderful night, we must do it again soon!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Wikipedia says the following of Valentine's Day:
Travel Tip: When looking for the Alpine Park & Ride, do not take a right at the light off the Alpine/Highland exit. You will find yourself in Traverse Mountain, and may begin house shopping.
Yes, my hair is ridiculously tall. That was not on purpose.
I am super excited for Kristen's wedding coming up in two weeks. Stay tuned for pictures, since Tadd and I will be attending the event!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Fact: Nothing is going on in our lives, but all my devoted readers are whining about my lack of blogging. I have decided to post old pictures, and try to tell a story for each one.
Tadd is fully naked in this picture. JK
This is the swing on Tadd's parent's deck before the deck-oration. Tadd and his dad ripped up the whole deck, extended the deck and laid down new Trex with wrought iron balusters, it's a beauty!
Embarrassing picture, right? Wrong! No one should be embarrassed about the silky soft, smooth skin this Epoch Glacial Marine Mud reveals!
I'm sure my family will agree that I've made this face since I was a little thing, and it's one Tadd truly enjoys. Family...does this look the face I made with the famous bangs?
The many faces AND aces of Tadd Arden and Caitlyn Ann. Can you say chicken legs?
If you've ever been to the PCC and visited each village you'll remember one particular village (Samoan?) where they call up three members of the crowd to basically make a complete fool of themselves. I'd have to say my father did the best job of looking foolish, and it was hilarious!
For anyone that knows me at all, you know that I hate to wash my hair. I will do all I can to make one blow-dry last up to 5 or 6 days. Sick, I know. Well, on this trip to Hawaii I washed my hair more in 8 days than I probably do in 3 months.
At my friend, Marisa (Meese) and her husband, Chad's, wedding around two years ago. This was the first time I colored my hair brown, and Tadd did NOT prefer it. Two years later...did I care enough not to do it again?
The day I went back to blonde was a happy day for Taddow. Megan, do you remember this Forever 21 sweater? I believe I wore it everyday.
At an Air Supply concert last year, looking as if we planned our outfits!
Our first anniversary celebration at PF Changs. Matching, once again.
There was an amazing reef below the beach house we stayed at in Hawaii where Mark and Tadd attempted to fish a number of times. I believe the following was claimed by the ocean: 2 fishing poles, 1 flip flop, and 1 shirt.
Tadd's first picture as a newly bald man!
More bridals. I'm told while I was a bride I donned this face often as a "bridezilla".
Ready to take off for our honeymoon. What would the wedding night be like without a run through the car wash and a stop at Wendy's?
At Pizza Factory in Spanish Fork with Chris and Tysen and Sean and Shelley.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Lindey is a very giving person, and actually works as a special education aid at Centennial Middle School. I admire her for her selfness nature, and feel like I am always learning from her.
I'm also SUPER excited that she just joined my dance class! Come see us perform in May!
Happy Birthday Lindey!!!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Lacey is one of the best shopping pals around, which is something all us girls end up doing pretty often! I covet half the items she buys!
Lacey is a great sister-in-law, who always adds an element of comedy to the family get togethers! Lacey, I sincerely hope you have an awesome birthday, we love you!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
2. How long have you been married? 3 years in June.
3. How long did you date? From our first date to our date of marriage - one year and seven months. And as much as I tease Tadd about our long dating, I wouldn't have had it any other way.
4. Who eats more? Truely, me. I eat more often, and I can't stop eating when it's in front of me.
5. Who said 'I love you' first? Taddow. He may kill me for saying this, but the first night he told me he loved me, was also the first night he farted in front of me. Romantic!
6. Who sings better? I don't think either one of us can carry a tune. Tadd sings to me more often, and usually he has changed the lyrics to a particular song, and throws in the words "Kitty", "bottom", "love"...and no, there is no specific order.
7. Who is taller? Tadd by about 8 inches, and I love it!
8. Whose temper is worse? Just judging on our parents/families alone, it's clear that I am the one with the temper, not Tadd. Furthermore, Tadd is just a soft spoken man by nature.
9. Who does the laundry? Tadd used to do the washing part, and I'd do the folding. How I hated that. Now we just do our own laundry, start to finish.
10. Who does the dishes? What are those?
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? (Looking at it) Tadd. Mostly because at our old apartment the left side of the bed was up against a wall, and I like to be smashed up against the wall when I sleep. I'm the opposite of claustrophobic.
12. Who does the cooking? Again, what is that!?
13. Who is more stubborn? Tadd. But I'm sure he'd say me.
14. Who proposed? Tadd. Parking lot outside Nu Skin Call Center. Two dozen pink roses. Actually very cute and sweet.
15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? Me, because Tadd won't. STUBBORN
16. Whose parents do you see the most? Tadd's. Kind of hard not to when you live with them. We love them to death, and they are so great to us.
17. Who pays the bills? I mostly do since I sit at a computer all day.
18. Who wears the pants in the family? I think we share. One leg each.
19. Why do you love your husband? For so many reasons. He makes me happy, and will be goofy with me. He actually thinks I'm pretty, and he thinks that he lucked out. I feel like I'm the one that lucked out. He's tall, and that's always a loving factor. And I just love that cleft lip scar of his.
June 21st: Tadd and I had our 2 year anniversary
June: Performed in my first dance concert with Jive since 5th grade! Little sis, Lauren, was in my class, and it was a lot of fun!
Posing with Tianne in our opener costume
Tianne and I as black light monsters
Lauren and I in our Workin Day and Night costumes, definitely looking like "workin" girls.
July 31st: Tadd turned 27!August 13th: I turned the ripe old age of 22!
September: Hit my 2 year mark with Robert Cole Salon.
September 23rd: Tysen and Chris DeMartini (Tadd's sister and her husband) finally had their twin boys! Griffin Ty and Crew Christopher.
October 1st: Hit my 4 year mark with Nu Skin Enterprises!
Indulging in a cake eating contest with good friend, Kristen. We both scored 50 bucks from doing this, which somewhat made my two day stomach ache worth it!
September: I did it! I made the switch from a blondie to a brunette-y!
The brown hair makes me look oh so mysterious...
October 25th: I finally talked Tadd into buying me a new car! We purchased a black 2006 Kia Optima, and I love it! It's the first time I've ever had keyless entry, and I will never go back!
October: Whitney tell us she's pregnant with number 2! (January 5th was the definitive date of gender-find-out. Whethan will be having a boy, and naming him Van Ethan Ingram.)
November 22nd (Thanksgiving): Tadd tried his hardest to cut his left pinky finger off on a band saw in his dad's woodshop.
On our way up to the University of Utah Medical Center for Tadd's plastic surgery!
December: Our nephew Jack (Whitney and Ethan's) is the cutest boy ever! Look at those eyes!
December: Bree is sitting up on her own!
December: My best friend, Alison Miller, moved back home to Utah!